20 March 2010

An Introduction.


Let me introduce myself.

I'm a seventeen year old girl with dreams of becoming this bigshot illustrator/designer/photographer in the music industry. Sure, that's not the biggest or craziest aspiration in the whole entire world, but that's all I need. There's no sense in shooting for something higher than what I ultimately want. Next year I'm going to go to art school. After that, I'm going to move out of this god forsaken suburb and into a big city. This will serve as my online art journal where I will be posting images that inspire me, musings, sketches, paintings, drawings, photographs, everything. I promise I won't be this long-winded next time.

Why are the zombies pissed, you ask? Because Latterman said they were. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment