30 March 2010

Better late than forever!


Say hello to my 8th Coffee Drinker drawing. There's only going to be 10, so this series is coming to a close!
I'm brainstorming other ideas for possible future series, 10 drawings each. It'll be like an adventure but way less exciting! (Or maybe way MORE exciting? Only time will tell.)
It was announced today that Allister is getting back together for a new album this year! Woo! One of my favorite pop punk bands for sure. It's great that all these bands are getting it back together for new recordings, shows, tours, etc. (Namely Something Corporate and Rufio!)
You know who needs to get back together next? Hot Rod Circuit. And then Northstar. And then Name Taken!!!!!!!! I'm getting carried away. I just can't believe I missed out on seeing all these bands live. ):
Sweet potatoes are yum.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment