16 June 2010

Oh my gosh!

I just got my first real art print back from the printers today 8D I guess it technically doesn't really count and isn't that special due to the fact it's for a school project, but damn! It looks so friggin' cool!


The project was to take a preexisting comic book character and create a comic book cover that features a crossover (Marvel Team-Up style) with one of our classmate's original characters. I did a crossover with Scott Pilgrim and my friend Kathryn's character, The Sleepwalker. It was rendered 100% on photoshop with a Wacom tablet (:

So I briefly mentioned Thrice yesterday, but I MUST talk about Bad Veins a little bit because they were one of the openers for the show and they were surprisingly good. Their live performance was... weird, but captivating. And recorded they're a lot less weird, but still a little eccentric. It's just really fun music and you can check it out at www.myspace.com/badveins

No comments:

Post a Comment