25 May 2010

What? Everyone's doing it.

Starting a Project 360 starting today. Basically, I'll be posting one photograph each day labeled "X/365" to my flickr account. I'll be posting weekly updates on this blog of all seven images every Tuesday, starting next week.

This is 1/365. (click for bigger picture)
Sleeper (1/365)
my sister modeled. (:

Also, I just finished up this drawing...

Yep. There's another almost-complete drawing that I will probably post sometime this week.

 I just finished reading Batman: Hush and it was really good. I didn't know a lot of the characters, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly. I also read the original 18 issues of Runaways and it's really super cute. I'd recommend that series to everybody. I've read way too many comics in the past 48 hours.

That's all.
Take care of yourselves. (:

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment